Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Note about our Roommates

This is Chris. I just wanted to add a couple of notes about our "Australian" roommates. They aren't actually from Australia, but New Zealand. Also, when the Italian guy finally left the other day, we were so happy because we thought we'd finally get a good night's sleep without having to listen to him snore. But in fact, the New Zealander that came in to replace him snored all night! When Erica and I heard him start snoring, we both just started laughing. It was just too perfect.

But last night all was quiet, so hopefully that will be the end of our snoring stories!

2 comments:

  1. Chris and Erica this blog is so cool! Thanks for sharing your trip! You guys are having an amazing time and are seeing some really cool things! I love the pictures, video and all your cute stories! The buildings in Germany sound beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, this is a great blog! I figured I would write something here because it looks like I facebook stalk Erica already. I bet you can find a way to link this blog to the trip advisor forums...

    ReplyDelete