Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tiny Little Red Bugs...Ahhhh!!!

Erica here. There is something weird going on with me dermally. So weird that I had to buy some fancy cream at a pharmacy. Fancy because it's French. Cream because I am covered in what looks like itty bitty bug bites. It looks like chiggers or sand fleas or something and I do NOT know why I have them and Chris does not. They itch. They are on my arms and legs and seem to be spreading. Bed bugs maybe? I just don't know. Ideas?

Oh, I totally forgot to mention that I told my mother that Chris and I didn't take our cameras to the Louvre because we didn't think they would allow photography. I was totally putting her on. Of course we took our cameras. We took over 1,100 photos today. Hahaha. She's always wanted to go to the Louvre.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe scabies... they spread quickly, you see red, itchy bumps in the warm places on your body, like arm pits, belly button, bra line, etc. If it is scabies, you have to get a prescription cream that kills them, it just takes one night, but you also have to wash all the linens and clean carpets in the house because they spread like crazy... so if the person that stayed there before you had them, it is likely that you have them.

    Sorry you are itchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not scabies...
    Katie always goes there. ! :)

    It's either chiggers or a reaction to a plant.

    ReplyDelete