Thursday, June 4, 2009

BAD PICTURE BLOG!!! PART I

Hey all -

Finally starting to go through our pictures. Just wanted to share some of the ones that didn't work out the way that we intended them to. Ya know...for fun. Can you guess the common theme here?














The above are two pics from the aquarium in Berlin. The first is of a strawberry frog that hopped right as the shutter on the camera opened. The second is an out-of-focus shot of a jellyfish that would have made an awesome photograph...

And the first here is a picture of some waterfowl feeding their chicks. The second is of a camel at the Berlin zoo drinking some algae-rich agua.

2 comments:

  1. hey Chris....good to see some pics....i think...guess the common theme is that the pictures were the ones that got taken too fast or not focused...cute...can't wait to see the real pics... and of course descriptions and explanations...I still feel I did not get a good history of your trip...I find myself with a void....I miss you chris....

    Love,MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica...found out from chris that you sent the pics...guess I thought it was chris because you had already written prior to this last entry...anyway....send some more....hope you are doing well after your trip home....I enjoyed talking to you

    Chris MOM

    ReplyDelete